Monday, February 14, 2005

hearts and chocolates and flowers

yeah, NOT at MY house.

since we are saving all of our pennies for The Move, today is just a monday.

but this is how the conversation went:


Husband: honey, i think we might have to do valentines day once you get out here.
Me: no, see, havent you heard? St Paddy's is the new romantic holiday.
H: it is? i did not know that.
M: yeah, see, people DONT wear green so they can get pinched and hope it leads to groping. very romantical.
H: i see. st. paddy's day....
M: yeah, i just heard about it. its SO the new day for lovers, what with the green beer and the getting "lucky" so if you want i will wear red AND green on march 17th. oh, wait, thats a different holiday.
H: yeah, thats called Christelmas.
M: oh, right.


see. that's why i married him. he just goes with me on all my silly schemes. smart boy.

so, Happy Monday.


and dont forget to send me chocolates on March 17th. i might even let ya pinch me.

5 comments:

Allie said...

happy monday.

i'm wearing green today - we must be connected somehow!

tinyhands said...

Don't mind me, I just like to watch.

Miss Demon Seed said...

I hope you get or got a little sumpin, sumpin from me. If not, I must kick the postman's ass. You aren't that far from Atlanta. I may need to go there also. These are gonna be some not so happy postmen.

se7en said...

~♥ Hi Christel! ~♥~


Happy ♥ Day!!



~♥~
seven!

Khali said...

not at my house either. I'm toatlly contrary and wore blue. :)