Sunday, June 19, 2005

*runs with scissors

i have been in need of adult supervision for the past 2 days.
seriously.

the other night when i was at Wal*Mart, i was on the phone with Lynn, and we were cutting up and being so goofy, that i was THAT GIRL at the store. i was the loud girl on the phone doing the "i'm making a spectacle of myself" laugh. i laughed so hard, that i choked. yeah. i'm an idiot. but not only were the men with the "white coats" following me... i had no business being in a retail establishment.

wanna know what i bought?

  • cat litter
  • giant bag of cat food
  • 6 pack of shiner bock
  • 6 pack of shiner bock
  • roasted garlic triscuits
  • american squirt cheese

yeah. i bought 2 sixers. LIKE I NEEDED THEM!!!! and honestly, when is the last time you ate SQUIRT CHEESE????? i must have gargled with Bong Water during the day.

and THEN, i deposited money in the ATM, and left my stupid card IN the machine. please, someone come put mittens on me, i might scratch myself.

jeebus.

so yesterday, i was shadowing a girl doing an activation, and when she was done, she got up to take a smoke break. it wasnt until i was HALFWAY down the hall headed to the back door with her, that i REMEMBERED THAT I DON'T SMOKE ANYMORE!!!!!

i think my brains have fallen out. i need restraints. so if my next post looks like this:

sadio8u vnoqi 93085{:_pJVOI35. JO09 9238 5R -POKI DMP! A9973Rnsd fivu37pa;lk aoksfjdoi43 98 aksjdf9j4 ajs98 ghtn;kj na9gf jasdij9g4ngnb 9s ;flkn945 897ahjf glkjrtn alkud8907yt. ao;sidfj89498hj0a8u'asdjf8ie. sndoiuvh845bnva;oijdfo8iu8gha;lksdj1!!!

don't be alarmed, its just really hard to type with a straight-jacket on.

freaking moo.

No comments: