Tuesday, June 28, 2005

demands

according to my beloved and adoring fans, i have been DEMANDED to update.


ok so its been over a week since last i regaled to you the funny i spew, or recount the stupidity that abounds, or report the idiocy i encounter.




needless to say, i SURE did pinch myveryown TONGUE in my wedding rings.
















let that sink in.






















i, Christel CoffeeGoddess Rockstar.... pinched my own FUCKING tongue in my wedding rings.

you guys thought i was kidding about that straight jacket.

wanna know HOW i did it? (and if this doesnt SCREAM Jenny Craig, i dont know what does)


sunday, the Cutest Husband in the ENtire world and i were hanging out, watching the game (Reds game, DUR!) and i had made sandwiches for lunch. to accompany our sandwiches were CHEETOS. (can i get a YUM YUM?)
and as all humans know, cheetos are messy. and somehow i got some of the cheese powder on the palm of my left hand, kinda near my ring finger.

i know, you can see it coming...

so, as i as was trying to lick off the cheesy goodness, i got the tip of my tongue caught in between the rings.





i swear you CAN'T make this shit up.




i let out an audible "ow!" and ever so sheepishly i told H what had happened. he shook his head and said,

"sometimes, Babe, you just gotta let the last chips go...."


my husband, the Zen Master.
me, the fucking gotard.

No comments: