Monday, June 06, 2005

m-o-n-d-a-y

yeah, i got nothing today, but i knew i better come up with something before the natives got restless.


let's see... well, this weekend Husband and i did a WHOLLOTTA jackshit. i mean really, we slept in, we stayed up late, we hardly even cooked ourselves food. we played games and laughed and watched baseball and he took care of me and my weird tweaked shoulder. yeah, i dont know how i did it, either, so don't ask.

ummmm.... i hope to start my job in a week. i got my "offer letter" this morning at 10 am. doorbell woke me out of a dead sleep.... and then i couldnt get back to sleep. so here i am.

with not much to blog about. i know SOMETHING funny happened this weekend.. i just cant remember it right now. DAMMIT.


well, i wont bore you all further with me trying to come up with a blog... and ending up making a list of things to do today... so, i will see you kids tomorrow.

moo y'all.

No comments: