Tuesday, September 28, 2004

101

fine.

i have, once again, been suckered by my desire to be as cool as my friends. they have lists of 101 things about them. here's mine:

  1. i am stupidly in love with my husband.
  2. he loves me almost the same much.
  3. only because i love him more.
  4. we still celebrate our monthly anniversaries.
  5. tomorrow will be 4 years and 2 months.
  6. we have been married for 2 years and 2 months.
  7. i am his second wife.
  8. i am his last wife.
  9. he is my only husband.
  10. my parents are divorced.
  11. they are still friends.
  12. that makes me happy.
  13. i have 3 siblings.
  14. i have 2 half brothers, that makes a "whole" brother.
  15. one of my brothers called me "shorty"
  16. he's whiter than me.
  17. but he's bigger.
  18. and runs fast.
  19. and plays football.
  20. i am proud of him.
  21. my other brother almost had his legs broken by me.
  22. he wouldn't have been able to run fast.
  23. then he couldn't go and do stupid stuff to make me want to break his legs.
  24. i love him, in spite of the stupid stuff.
  25. my sister is the oldest.
  26. she is my step-sister.
  27. my friends are like my family too.
  28. i met half of my friends because of a book.
  29. i also think it was fate that brought us together.
  30. i believe in fate.
  31. and destiny.
  32. and a higher power.
  33. i don't call it GOD.
  34. i don't have to.
  35. my mom said so.
  36. i still sit in my mother's lap.
  37. she still plays with my hair.
  38. i can tell her anything.
  39. even the bad stuff.
  40. i am learning not to dwell on the bad stuff.
  41. i believe bad stuff happens to good people.
  42. i believe i am good people.
  43. i believe in karma.
  44. i believe in the awesome power of good kisses.
  45. i believe in santa claus.
  46. my birthday is close to christmas.
  47. we call it christelmas.
  48. because i am spoiled.
  49. and i like it that way.
  50. my dad got me flowers last year.
  51. the card said "merry tistelmas"
  52. he calls me tistel.
  53. no one else is allowed to.
  54. only 9 people on the planet are allowed to call me "chris"
  55. let's keep it that way.
  56. my name was almost Carisa.
  57. it's a street in dallas.
  58. my mom used to make out with a boy on that street.
  59. they called it "necking"
  60. the boy was not my father.
  61. i was almost switched at birth.
  62. i used to think i had been.
  63. and that my REAL mother was a princess.
  64. who lived in a castle.
  65. and was going to come rescue me.
  66. and i would live in a castle, too.
  67. that never happened.
  68. i did marry Prince Charming, though.
  69. who knew his first name was Eddie?
  70. there was no white horse.
  71. still waiting for the castle, too.
  72. but i consider myself a queen.
  73. i think the rest of the world should, too.
  74. things would go much smoother if they did.
  75. when i rule the world, it will be illegal to be rude.
  76. or mean.
  77. or stupid.
  78. i can't wait to rule the world.
  79. i can't wait to be a mommie.
  80. i think i will be a good one.
  81. because i still enjoy being a child.
  82. i love to make farting noises on people's stomachs.
  83. i love that i have friends who let me make farting noises on their stomachs.
  84. strangers do not let me make farting noises on their stomachs.
  85. i have AWESOME friends.
  86. i want to move to bora bora with all of my friends.
  87. i want to learn how to play guitar.
  88. and piano.
  89. and cello.
  90. i want to sing more.
  91. i love to sing.
  92. my favorite song is 'into the mystic'.
  93. music has healing properties.
  94. i have done a lot of healing.
  95. i had a fucked up childhood.
  96. i think i turned out ok.
  97. i am stronger because of it.
  98. and i learned how to ask for help.
  99. i have friends who KNOW when i need help.
  100. that is amazing.
  101. and so am i.

2 comments:

Miss Demon Seed said...

I am amazed that I can love you anymore than I do already but guess what, I can. What an awesome list. I think I'll make one someday. Not today. It would be tainted if I made it today.

All I'm trying to say is that I love you and your awesome and your list made me smile.

Tasty said...

I love EVERYTHING ON HERE! But not more than I love you.