Friday, December 10, 2004

29 days.

since my last post.


thats ENTIRELY too long.

the day after my last post, i went up to the mountains to play with some of my favorite people. we had illegal amounts of fun. after descending the mountain, i come home to a "broke ass" computer. and i dont mean minor repairs, i mean the fucker wont even turn on.

so, being a girl, i take it to the place where the man-types fix things. "hi, i'm a girl, here's lots of money. make it work."

so they did. but.... the problem was pretty substantial. we had 2 hard drives on our computer, an 80 gig and a 40 gig. the 80 gig got corrupted somehow and we lost EVERYTHING on it. and i mean EVERYTHING. so after dealing with that, it was time to head to amarillo to see my husband.

*more on that adventure later*

so now i am home. got home monday. it took me 12 hours to get home. i left amarillo at 8 am.
i got back here at 10 pm. if i had been in the air that entire time, i would be in italy. but no.... i got to spend 4 hours in the oklahoma city airport and then 2 in the memphis airport. yay me.

so, after the traveling i get up and at em to work at 6 the next morning. and didnt leave work until 9 that night. welcome to christmas season in the retail world. wednesday i worked 9 hours and yesterday i worked almost 13.

good thing i get overtime.

so, i have been a world traveler and a busy bee with a "broke ass" computer.


but i am alive. and being 29 feels much the same as 28 did, but with more candles on the cake.

4 comments:

Allie said...

my girl is finally home. i'm so happy - and take "that" ya bitches ... i just yakked at her on the phone ... so yay me!

Katy said...

Welcome home. I'm glad you made it back in one piece and that you puter is fixed. You were missed in cyber-land.
(I know that sounds kinky but that's not what I meant)

christelpistol said...

smash, i dont mind a little kink every now and then.


as long as i am never considered "a whole chicken kind of girl" then i am O.K.

Miss Demon Seed said...

I'm so glad that you're back. I've missed you so much!!!