Thursday, December 30, 2004

black-eyed peas

yeah. i'm gonna do it too.

list of things i would like to accomplish in the year 2005: (in no particular order)
  • live in the actual same house as my husband
  • be nice
  • fall in love again*
  • woo*
  • start my own roasting company
  • take a sewing/knitting/pottery/craft-related class
  • work on a "family"
  • make out*
  • spend lots of weekends with my favorite people
  • write poetry
  • smile
  • whittle down some of our debt
  • get a dawggie
  • write actual letters to my grandmother
  • go somewhere romantical*
  • lose 15 pounds
  • donate more of my time

* WITH my husband, DUR!

i hope your New Year brings you as much joy and happiness as we have all asked for.

see you in '05.


3 comments:

Tasty said...

A very do-able list. Kinda like DB. Very do-able! :-)

Queenie said...

That is a lovely list.
Best of fun making it all happen.
Happy New Year.

Q

christelpistol said...

tasty: well he DOES "rock in the sack"

queenie: welcome. and thanks for leaving a comment. i plan on "visiting" you soon.