Thursday, November 11, 2004

"do you know what today is?"

that was the question asked by Husband at 5:45 this morning.

to which i replied, "thursday?"

"nope."

"november 11th?"

"nope."

"ummm... i not knowin."

"today is Fingers and Toes Day."

"excuse me?"

"Fingers and Toes Day."

"and WHAT? pray tell is Fingers and Toes Day?"

"Fingers and Toes Day is today, because you only have to you use your fingers and toes to count the days until i get to see you again. no one else's digits are required."

(commence with the crying) "how cute are you?"

"very."


and he is.

he came up with this in the shower this morning. and this is reason 2,387,563,835,475,694,398,723 that i love him.

Happy Fingers and Toes Day, Y'all.

5 comments:

Miss Demon Seed said...

Sweetie, it will do my heart good when you two can be back together again. I wish I could take away the missin' him for just a few minutes. I love you!

Allie said...

VERY cute indeed. i'm loving both of you pretty hard right now.

Tasty said...

Is it OK that I'm part way between feeling like I'm gonna hurl and being so happy about you two that I might cry? I'm closer to the happy side, just in case there was a doubt.

Katy said...

Shut



Up


How can your husband possibly be THAT cute. I am amazed. So it's been that long now, are ya seein' him? Doin' him? Lickin' him?
teehee

Khali said...

hehe, that is adorable. Keep him.