Tuesday, October 05, 2004

things you didnt know.

ok, so my list of 101 things about me was cute and sappy.

here's a list of strange facts about me.
ready?
  1. i DO NOT eat blue M&Ms... they arent normal. i even go so far as to SEPARATE them.
  2. i am afraid of the dark.
  3. i still have monsters living under my bed.
  4. i go to sleep laying on my stomach, covered all the way up to my shoulders, except for my left foot sticking out.
  5. i have mysophobia (fear of being contaminated with dirt or germs) i wash my hands a LOT.
  6. i will not eat after i touch money. i HAVE to wash my hands first.
  7. i hate to shake hands.
  8. i have an irrational fear of icebergs, too.
  9. i havent seen my natural hair color in 15 years.
  10. my toenails are ALWAYS painted.
  11. i hate halloween.
  12. i once had 22 bottles of various bathing concoctions in my shower at one time.
  13. i have never been on a horse. (odd for a girl from texas, huh?)
  14. i have never done shots of jagermeister.
  15. half of my (personal) wardrobe is men's clothing.
  16. i am really kinda shy.
  17. i met my husband online.
  18. when eating ice cream from the container, it has to be level when i am done with it. same thing goes for dip.
  19. i have to have a spoon in my coffee cup.
  20. i sleep on the left side of the bed.
  21. i once ate Play-Doh in order to hang out with some girls in my neighborhood.
  22. the first time i saw spark plugs, i thought they were an alien homing device.
  23. i couldnt watch gremlins all the way through. we had to leave the theatre.
  24. i didnt learn how to ride a bike until i was 9.
  25. i can't roller skate/ice skate/rollerblade.
  26. i have been drinking coffee since i was 2.
  27. i hate peas. i will pick them out of fried rice.
  28. i am allergic to chicken. but not eggs.
  29. i am allergic to my own state tree, and it's fruit.
  30. i love all things spongy and squarepanted.
  31. i had a cat named "shoes".
  32. i was once "institutionalized"
  33. i have a very high I.Q.
  34. i rode Space Mountain 18 times in a row when i was 15.
  35. i LOVE roller coasters.
  36. i hate wax museums.
  37. i once threatened to play "connect the dots" with the small moles and freckles on my husband's back.
  38. i am ambidextrous.
  39. i did not "walk" at my high school graduation. i was half a credit short.
  40. i bought my truck before i learned how to drive a stick shift. the salesman had to drive me on my test drive.
  41. i have worked in the coffee business for 9 years.
  42. i had a turtle named "soup".
  43. it bugs me a LOT when people let rain build up on their windshields before turning their wipers on.
  44. we once filled a friends truckbed up with water and lounged around in it all day.
  45. i make the best meatloaf, ever.
  46. more than half of my friends are gay.
  47. i eat the middle of the oreo first.
  48. i have seen neil diamond in concert.
  49. i have to potential to be an utter bitch.
  50. i know all the lines in Princess Bride.
  51. i still have my Paddington Bear from when i was 3.
  52. i am the only granddaughter.
  53. i am the sole responsibility of carrying on my husband's bloodline.
  54. according to an online survey, my "faith" falls into the Neo-Pagan category.
  55. i was told i was a Druid Priestess in a past life.
  56. i am done with this list.

2 comments:

Miss Demon Seed said...

Very cool. I have a feeling it will be turning up on blogs all over. ;-)

nathanaelstacy1 said...

You should make a list of 101 reasons why lists should be 101 things, rather than 100 or 102, etc. (and I lived in tx for 17 years, never found a reason to fear icebergs. you are unique.)