Monday, October 11, 2004

never a dull moment

ok, so we got a delivery the other day at the store that was packaged with the big fluffy air pillows. you know, the ones that come on a long roll, but are only about 6 inches wide. well i have to play with that kind of shit. i also cannot restrain my self when it comes to bubble wrap, either. (yes, i really am only 7) so i wrapped these air pillows around my waist, under my shirt, and started playing bumper cars at the store. (yes i was on the clock) i am serving drinks with my waist looking like santa claus. and bumping into stuff and laughing hysterically. at this time, the customers were mostly regulars, so they are used to my "mental disorder". i finally took the air pillows out and my boss and i started playing TugOfWar with it. then i accidentally popped one of my pillows. (DAMN!) it made a LOUD popping noise, too! and it came to me! i want to go work in a factory that makes those. and then on my last day, i want to eat a whole pot of beans, and FART into the air machine. so that if anyone pops the pillows made on my last day, they are in for a surprise! this idea caused me to hyperventilate, i was laughing so hard. my boss was shaking his head with that "i cant believe some of the shit that comes out of your mouth" on his face. and wiping away tears from laughing so hard. then the idea evolved, since bubble wrap is more frequently popped, and when you twist it it makes a farting noise, how perfect would THAT be? and authentic, too.

and then i thought i better put the air pillows down and get back to work, in case i got fired and then really was able to pursue a career in a bubble wrap factory. i'm sure it would be a GAS to work there. (har har)

3 comments:

Miss Demon Seed said...

OMG, I snorted so hard it hurt my throat.

Tasty said...

*OH* how I adore you. It really should be illegal. In fact, it probably is.

Khali said...

OMG I laughed so hard when I read this. You rock!