Friday, October 29, 2004

since my husband is displaced....

i have noticed that i have reverted back to a 14 year old girl. (yes, i know, some of you think that is considered "growing up" for me.....) and i have recently become BOY CRAZY. (when is the last time you heard that phrase?)

i have told Husband about this and he just laughs. and then says, "you can look, but don't touch" what sort of shopping rules are those?

so i have compiled a photo montage of Boys I'd Like to Lick. (not for the faint of heart)

for your viewing pleasure, i give you, in no particular order, the Lucky 13.

  1. my Husband
  2. andy pettitte (now pitches for the Astros)
  3. johnny damon (newest World Series champ)
  4. orlando bloom (i'm speechless)
  5. brad pitt (umm... again, speechless)
  6. LL Cool J a.k.a. Lady's Love Cool James (just give me an hour to kiss him. the only thing better than HIS lips, are my husband's lips)
  7. joey harrington (QB for the Lions. used to play for the Oregon Ducks)
  8. johnny depp (pillage me)
  9. jason la rue (catcher for the Cinci Reds)
  10. vin diesel (*drool*)
  11. chris isaak (he sang to me for over 2 hours, once)
  12. benjamin bratt (if he's good enough for julia....)
  13. matthew mcconaughey (a boy from the Lone Star State... how could you go wrong?)

TADA! this has brought me about half way out of my funk. now its only 25 more days until i see my #1. YAY!

3 comments:

christelpistol said...

but david, if i'd had a picture of you, you would have SO been on there. dur.


i also think its funny that a B-O-Y was the first one to respond.

christelpistol said...

i really love the one with you in the black marabou... and the chaps.

Khali said...

*drool*