Monday, January 02, 2006

guess which piggie gets none.

sitting on the couch last night, with my dear husband the following conversation transpired:


"this little piggie went to market, this little piggie loves you lots. this little piggie ate ... ham... or something..."

"HAM? the PIGGIE ate HAM?"

"they are cannibalistic piggies."

"what are they? BOARS? are you trying to tell me that because my feet are so big, my piggies are now considered BOARS with giant scary tusksksksksks?"

"what was that last word?"

"tusk-sk-sk-sk-sks."

"oh right. i thought i caught that"

"stop trying to change the subject. you think i have BOARS for toes. huge, truffle-sniffing, man-killing cannibalistic BOARS!"


(at this point he is crying from laughter. and trying to still have this very serious conversation with me and i have tucked my feet under me, so the next man they kill isn't him.)


later on, he tried to play with my feet and i snapped back at him with,

"LEAVE MY BOARS ALONE"


"oh yeah, THAT'S gonna stick."

No comments: