Saturday, January 14, 2006

accepting my limitations....

so the other night, after i got out of the tub, i decided i was going to put on a little something more *ahem* "inspiring".... ya know, instead of an oversized Tshirt and big ole pj bottoms.

so i dug through the dresser drawer that houses items of the inspirational variety. a drawer that OBVIOUSLY doesn't get used often... i mean SERIOUSLY, how often can you wear the Naughty Nurse outfit before it gets old?

i keed... i keed.

but back to my story.


i put on one thing... and it's too much. i put on another thing... and it's not enough.... i put on another and it's not what i was looking for. it was like Goldilocks Gone BAD!

i decided to scrap the idea and opted for the regular old PJ's, remembering that E mentioned being tired earlier in the evening. so, i figured my naughtiness would have been received well, but would have been more like Dress-Up, than my original intentions.


so shortly after, i started sneezing. and then my eyes got all scratchy. and my neck was all itchy. and i was all manner of finding myself in a full-blown allergy attack.


yes, i will admit it. my naughty items had not been used in SO long that they were DUSTY. no lie. and as we all know, i am allergic to dust.


you can see where this is going right?

had i stayed with my original game plan, E would have come home to a sexily dressed wife with watery, swollen eyes, a runny nose, and scratch marks all over her neck in a benadryl induced coma.

HOTT? right?



yeah. nuh-uh.



and THIS is why i should only do nude scenes.

No comments: