Monday, October 03, 2005

SHOW ME YOUR BOOBS!!!!!

earlier this year a very good friend of mine found out she had breast cancer. they have done the mastectomy, and have started the chemo. and i am not (physically) there for her. i am here. and its driving me NUTS!

so, in my surfing during sunday morning, i found this website for the Boobie-Thon. and in a bizarre act of love and feeling helpless, and totally against my modesty, i went ahead and submitted a photo.

had i not already had the picture on my computer, i probably would not have sent it in, but since i had taken it as a joke for E, i figured, "hell, why not?"

i'm not nude... so don't go looking for it. you will be sorely let down. but it's still a great rack. for a good cause.


so. my boobs are now out on the internets. we all knew it was only a matter of time.








(and i know there are a few of you who know my views on the cancer societies... etc. but this was done for a LOCAL reason, not a GLOBAL one. so back down off your hypocrisy box)

No comments: