Monday, October 31, 2005

WTF

is up with my slow ass loading on my blog???? that must be why i've only had like 5 hits in a few days.


insanity!

oh well until it gets figured out, bear with us while we sort out the technical difficulties.



things 'round here have been out of sorts lately. i have been on the edge of the Hanta Virus - Ebola Death Rattle for bout the past 10 days. its one of those where it moves from your throat to your nose to your lungs, back to your nose and finishes with a nice wheeze. i have been one carton of Lucky Strikes and a bottle of Wild Turkey away from trying my hand at singing the blues... or doing the next voice overs for Darth Vader. sheesh.

but i think all is healing. my little cells are working so hard. i should be DROPPING pounds the way my body is working so damned hard. alas, the scales have decided to mock my pain. oh well.

halloween was fun today. we did the Wizard of Oz. yes, i was the Wicked Witch, of course. i looked mahvelous! we were only missing the Scarecrow and some Munchkins... but it turned out pretty ok. i'll post pictures when Jason sends them to me. (the bastard who got me sick by coughing on my pens while i wasn't looking)


also i get to hug my mommie and my daddie in 4 days. *insert Snoopy dance here*
I.CANT.WAIT! i also get to hug on some other family too, but i'm real damn excited about seeing the mom and dad. so what, i'm still a momma's girl. and she'll kick your ass if it were any other way.








so, whats new with you?

(comments have been turned back on. please don't make me shut them off again. signed, Mgmt.)

No comments: