Monday, August 08, 2005

you should see the OTHER guy...


so, it's like 5 in the morning... E had just come to bed. i'd been there awhile. he got all snuggly with me and one of our kittygirls, Tori, got all snuggly too. like in a 'touch deprived' sort of way. she was rubbing all up on him. giving him kisses. making sweet little squeaky sounds falling totally in love with E's wrist... and then the jealous kittygirl, Chloe, decided to get in on the action, thus scaring the shit out of Tori. in the process, tori levitated about 3 feet up and over E and then used my face as the launching pad for her final attempt at freedom from the giant ogre that was attacking her. (which was really just another kittygirl jumping onto the bed)

i was then very much awake and clutching my face. E asked me if i'm ok, all the while laughing because the whole scene was rather hilarious. and sure i've been known to be a drama queen once or twice in my life, but this shit really hurt. and he kept asking me if i was ok. i lifted my face from the burrowed place in my pillow and remove my hands and he said, "is that blood?" thus launching ME out of bed.

in the bathroom mirror i saw nothing but blood all across my forehead. E came in and freaked out (because you know how head wounds bleed) until i got it cleaned up. and we saw that's it's just a scratch. a really good scratch. so he started looking for alcohol. i told him he "can put peroxide on it, but if you think you are coming near MY EYES with alcohol, you have another thing coming, mister!"

but i conceded...
even when he put alcohol on it, he said, "if you can put that much alcohol IN you, i can put it ON you"

so there we were, doing minor surgery in our tiny ass bathroom at 6 am.
peroxide - check!
cotton balls - check!
alcohol - check!
triple antibiotic ointment - check! (yes, mom, i really DID have some)
bandages - check!

"hey! you didn't kiss it!"

CHECK!

so back off to slumberland we went. but not until he could laugh some more at my one eye stuck shut. and not until he could get photo documentation with my camera phone. and not until he took pictures of my boobs while i thought he was taking pictures of my head. and not until he made jokes about "yes, Send as Message to 'Mom's email"

so, now i look like this. and don't think i wont get him back for that boob shit by telling everyone he beats me!

No comments: