Monday, August 22, 2005

repeat

i did this one back in march. and BOY have things changed since then.

(bold are the changes)

I Live: IN TEXAS again
I Work: the main thing i am working on right now, is my marriage (fixed! now i work for money)
I Think: i need to get back in touch with who Christel is (getting there...but i think that s ever-evolving)
I Smell: the coffee, but not the roses nearly enough (like a starfruit)
I Listen: to what i want to hear (to my heart and to my husband)
I Hide: damned near EVERYTHING (some demons, still)
I Walk: quietly. literally and figuratively (with a bounce in my step, now)
I Write: because it's cathartic and therapeutic and sometimes just to make other people laugh (yeah like THIS is going to change!)
I See: possibilities (a bright future, which is nice for a change)
I Sing: a LOT more right now. even in my house. (oddly, i sing less now)
I Can: make you laugh even when i am in a thousand pieces (and i can heal from that) (el same-o)
I Watch: people (my husband sleep, because he is content once again)
I Daydream: about having my own roaster. and like Tasty said, "about being on a book tour with the Numbers". (yeah still the same)
I Fall: a lot. again, literally and figuratively (in love with Eddie every moment of the day)
I Want: happiness (got it!)
I Cry: too much (rarely)
I Read: like books are candy (i don't have as much time, but i am still reading 3 books at a time right now)
I Love: yep, just that. i love. (dur)
I Rode: out the storm (boy did i!)
I Sometimes: want a do-over (not anymore. i like it here)
I Fear: that the people in my life will be disappointed in me (that i won't EVER be a mommy)
I Hope: that when leave this earth, that i made a difference.
I Eat: like a 3 year old
I Quit: pitying myself (drinking. HAHA! got you!)
I Drink: a pot of coffee everyday (84 thousand glasses of water)
I Play: not nearly enough (all the time!)
I Miss: me (my family and friends)
I Forgive: my husband for being so angry with me. (myself for hurting him)
I Drive: and i drive and i drive, lets just GO! (wanna go in the car???)
I Dream: of having children
I Have: an amazing suppport group (and a GREAT rack!)
I Remember: july 6th 2002 (and i want that back) (not only did i get that, but its better now than it was then! but now i remember what i did to hurt my family and will NEVER do it again)
I Don't: give myself nearly enough credit (feel the need to cower any longer)
I Believe: there is room for improvement, but better yet, that i want to improve (i am a goddess and worthy)
I Owe: a debt of gratitude to my mom and dad that really can't be paid (and to my friends who held my hand and to my husband for giving 150% too)
I Know: things happen for a reason (that life is good)
I Hate: ignorance, lack of ambition, prejudice, impoliteness, and those who don't realize that we all have to live on this ant farm together.
I Feel: lucky, blessed, hopeful, trusted, responsible, scared, excited, curious, ashamed, proud, and most of all loved. (take out 'ashamed' and its still the same)

No comments: