Thursday, May 12, 2005

of books and maps....

you know what happens when i am left to my own devices in the HTML world?

i end up putting weird shit on my blog.

if you will look to the right, you will see a little button that says, Sign my Guestbook and if you click on it, you can leave me cool little notes. kinda like comments, but i/you dont have to go back through all the posts to read them. AND since i KNOW i have lots of visitors to my site, who never comment, maybe they will be more willing to sign my guestbook.



AND....

under the Dancing Monkey (also on the right) there is a new button that says VIEW MY GUESTMAP. its a kickass new thing where you can let me know where friends and visitors are from.
how much do I rock, NOW???

good thing texas is so big, i bet i get LOTS of folks from here. i bet they look for "BITCHES FROM AMARILLO WHO ROCK SO HARD THEY COULD ONLY LIVE IN TEXAS". (i'm sure that was an ACTUAL google search) and they find me. i mean DUR, i'm THAT cool.

so, sign the thing... and then poke me.... err, i mean poke my map.

No comments: