Thursday, September 22, 2005

"Number" is Latin for "Sheep"

The Numbers are basically one person split 5 ways. kinda like tequila shots in South Carolina. (if you don't get that, it's ok) so when one of does something, its a pretty sure bet that we all will follow suit. right down to our toenail polish and ie cream choices.

today's post, as done by Tasty and Allie.
Lola gets a free pass since she is the Leader of the Goat Rodeo right now... and i am pretty sure M'ary doesnt even know HOW to use a computer anymore.

here goes:


10 years ago I was…
living on my own (kinda) in my hometown. i had just left my boyfriend/fiancee for the 1st time. i was in a 410 sq foot apartment shared with a girl i had known for 3 days. i was working at a coffeehouse (surprise!) in round rock, tx and then at a NY style deli.

5 years ago I was…
about to celebrate my 2 month anniversary with E. living in greenville, sc by myself. working for a wireless phone company (see how my life repeats on itself) stupidly happy and about to pull the world-famous "this relationship is too good, i HAVE to get out NOW" routine. see how well that worked?

1 year ago I was…
mourning the death of our kitten Simon Avery. and wondering if i had made the right decision to stay back in SC when E left for amarillo. managing and roasting at a coffeehouse. oh, and being a horrible ogre to everyone.

Yesterday I was…
at work (at a wireless company) enjoying the laughter of one of my customers. i have been thinking about how her laugh was so sweet and infectious. also another co-worker and i were doing terribly goofy and fantastically silly things, all the while avoiding work. ( i have an AWESOME picture to document the silliness) also i spent the day sending sweet texts to my husband.

5 snacks I enjoy the most:
my momma's artichoke dip
oreos
cake
cheesy garlic bread
chili tots from the Vortex in atlanta (as long as accompanied by Numbers and pitchers of Shiner)

5 songs I know all the words to:
into the mystic (van morrison)
true companion (marc cohn)
ghost (indigo girls)
istanbul, not constantinople (they might be giants)
nuthin but a "G" thang (dr. dre) 1, 2, 3, and to the 4 right, Ang?

5 things I would do with a billion dollars:
give a riduculous amount to charities
buy an island and a coffee plantation
build a resort on my island where all my friends/family could stay for free
invest for our future generations
buy conditioner

5 places ideal for running away:
the beach
the beach
the beach (on my island)
peru
scotland

5 items you’ll never see me wear:
a brand name emblazoned across my ass
anything made by sean john, g unit, baby phat, etc.
really short hair
a jock strap
my welcome out

5 best TV shows:
will and grace
M*A*S*H
the muppet show
good eats
that's incredible (remember that show?)

5 biggest joys in life:
my family
my friends and Numbers
when i connect with people
making someone laugh heartily
cheese and garlic

5 favorite toys:
my paddington bear from childhood
my husband
pens
my feather boas and tiara
anything that lynn/david/jason/jon and i would invent to amuse ourselves for hours!

No comments: