Monday, July 25, 2005

what a welcome...

yeah, i'm back.

and i will tell you all about it soon, but let me JUST tell you about TONIGHT'S fun.


so after work, i decide to grab a little something to eat. and i see BK so i decide to give it a go. i hardly EVER eat BK. like never. flame-broiling makes me YACK. but i wanted a chicken sandwich.

i ordered it.
the girl told me my total.
i pulled up to the first window.
she asked me if i had the double bacon cheeseburger.
i shake my head no.
she asked me if i had the big kids chicken meal.
i shake my head no.
she asked me to wait.
she gets someone to help her.
she asked if i had the chicken sandwich.
i shake my head yes.
i pay.
i wait to pull up to the next window because the car in front of me had a big order.
i see 3 drinks go into the car.
i see the car pull up.
i pull up to the next window.
i get my food.
and the guy in front of me hasn't moved.
and he hasn't left me enough room to pull around him.
i honk.
he looks at me in the rearview.
i lean my head out the window and ask him to scoot up.
he sticks his hand out the widow and waves.
he then motions for me to go around.
i am blocked in by a van.
i let FUCKASS know this.
he sticks his arm out the window and gives me a peace sign.
i ask if he can scoot up.
he shakes his head no.
i get right up on his bumper.
he looks at me in the rearview.
i then TELL him to scoot up.
he gives me a thumbs up.
had he not had his family, i would have shown him my OWN hand gesture.
i ask him if he can't scoot up.
he thrusts his BK cup out the window, points to the Fantastic 4 character on the cup and says, "i just saw this movie"
i say, "fantastic, now can you scoot up"
he says it's impossible.
i ask him if he could be any MORE of a jackass.
he says that's why he isn't scooting up.
the van behind me backs up, so i can get out.
i have to RESTRAIN myself from clipping him as i speed away.



they ALWAYS fuck you in the drive thru.

if i'd had it my way, i would have shot him in the face.

welcome home, christel, welcome home.

No comments: