Sunday, July 10, 2005

puh-hoe-nix

ok so it's almost 7am on a sunday. i've been up for over an hour. usually Eddie is just coming to bed at this time.... the world is off its axis, methinks.

we went out for a lovely anniversary celebration last night. he STILL knows how to keep me on my toes. he always surprises me just enough that i don't put anything past him. dinner was amazing. he was amazing. our love is amazing. i could go on... and probably will at a later date, but being all goopy about my husband is NOT the purpose for this post.


and even though there IS a purpose for this post, i have to share something funny i read while i was meandering through the internet on my way to the blog-o-sphere.

that damned Willie Nelson cracks me up. i mean i am supposed to love him because it's a Texas gene.... BUT... how much do you love that he FORGOT he is coming out with a reggae album. and even better, how much do you love the description of the cover? and even MORE importantly how many of you KNOW i will SO own that when it comes out???

i was thrown TOTALLY off my game when i read that. i had been cooking up this post and then read that and had to share.


now, down to business.

i think the only way to tell you all is to just rip it off like a band-aid instead of draggin it out.

ok. ready?








I AM LEAVING FOR PHOENIX FOR TWO WEEKS FOR TRAINING FOR WORK AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BLOG!



there i said it.

you, my darling, adoring fans will have to go 2 whole weeks without reading about the dumb shit i do, the funny shit i say, or the asinine ideas i hatch. but all will be ok. you all still have each other for support. you can use my comment box (heh heh i said box) like a message board of support to keep each other's spirits up. i know it will be hard. i know you will be sad and feel like something has gone missing in your life. i know, my little pets, i know.

but i PROMISE to take a journal so i can keep track of all the shit i will have to tell you when i get home, ok? because my daddy said the only thing to do in phoenix is to try to stay cool and drink margaritas. and if i remember correctly margaritas are an ingredient in my goofball antics sometimes... right?


ok, so i have made casseroles and left clear instructions for emergencies (i.e. running out of gin) for you guys. play nice and momma might bring you back a souvenir.

No comments: