Thursday, June 29, 2006

Rooney Spooner
















lemme gush about The Roo for just a bit, yeah?

this boy is ADORDABLE. (yes, extra D for emphasis). sure, he antagonizes his sisters. sure he "makes biscuits" on my bare skin while i am sleeping. sure, he runs laps at ALL hours of the day. sure, he appears like he is being all sweet and cuddly, but really wants to claw at my hair.



but this is the part that SLAYS me.





ROO. LIKES. TO. SPOON.

no, i'm not lying.

when i am lying on my right side, he jumps up onto the bed, rubs his whole body against my chin and then lays down as close to me as possible. and lets me hold him close. and he just purrs and purrs and purrs.... for about 10 minutes. and then..... he's done.


until 5 minutes later and we repeat the process.

this morning i was sandwiched between the Roo and the Eddie. it was kinda sweet. the funny thing is Eddie has to lay his arm on my hip, because if it gets into Roo territory, Roo lets him know.


my funny family.

No comments: