Wednesday, August 18, 2004

cafe au lait

so my blog looks kinda like a cafe au lait. which is appropriate, since i AM the CoffeeGoddess.
3 of my friends, well, 2 of them make up 2/3 of our triplety sisterhood, have blogs. and i always have to be a follower.... so here i am.

i am currently sitting here in my jammies (which #3KYdiv LOVES so well) and am writing about the random shit in my head. why does this make sense? i am on a message board full of friends, i have an online diary... and now a blog? what do i possibly have to say that is damned important that it takes not one, but 3 websites to house the crap my little brain spits out? AND why am i trying to even be as funny as the other 3 people i know. that is a task better left for professionals. professional what's, i don't know. but they are funny. like, a lot. and then there's this Dusty guy who is just pee-in-my-pants funny.... whose diary i read... and feel so inadequate when i am done. now, i can hold an audience through a commercial break, but this guy.... they turn the TV off. during the olympics. girls gymnastics. in the nude. at a frat house.
see. THAT'S funny.


but onto more about me... which i DO like to talk about. right? in the jammies. typing. the only sound besides my clakety-clacking is the labored breathing of a one, Simon Avery Uhler, sick kitten. poor man is gonna go any day now. and i HATE it. back in october, our family dog died, then my oldest cat, the my mother-in-law.... and just recently my paternal grandmother and now Simon. i think my husband and i could make mourning a profession. this shit sucks. we were going to the vets on friday for the "big sleep" but found out our regular vet wont be back until monday. so now we have to decide, should we wait until monday? or continue our regularly scheduled nap on friday.

yes, i am trying to make light of this. i am NOT a cold-hearted bitch. i just deal with pain by trying to get some funny out of it. if not, i would be one of those girls who wears all black and listens to morrisey and reads sylvia plath. now dont get me wrong, i am all about making my ass look slimmer, but black gets hot in the summer.

wow. talk about a ramble. see what you are in for?

anyway i have a sick kid. and it hurts to see him like this. his first birthday would be next month. poor little man. lets just work on making it through today, shall we?

more later, when i am not so disjointed in my thoughts.
peace out mo-fos
~cg

No comments: